My name is Nara Rakhmetova, I am a full time real estate consultant, specializing in Northern VA area. I love my job and take every client's real estate needs personally. Many clients I helped in the past return to me when they again need to buy or sell, as well as send me their friends and family members. Introducing new technology into my services is very important to me. I am the only agent in the area offering Virtual Reality House Hunting service. Ask me how you can see homes for sale in Virtual Reality mode or list your home in VR mode. I take the stress out of the home buying or selling process and make the experience memorable and happy one. I do hope to get to help you as well.
Touring model homes is one of the best ways to get a feel for whether
"Nara Rakhmetova represented me and my wife in our first-time home purchase in Falls Church, VA that closed in June 2017. From the moment I first reached out to Nara back in March till the closing date and beyond, Nara was absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, and helpful agent we could ever hope for.
For the reader’s sake, below I outline Nara’s critical strengths with specific facts and examples from our home-buying experience.
1) Speed. Nara does everything super fast. The day I first called Nara we already had a house in mind we were ready to bid on. Nara judged correctly that that house would sell very quickly and made herself available to meet with us the same night at 8pm. Within an hour and 15 minutes we went over and signed our agreement with her and the entire offer contract. The same night Nara sent our offer to the seller. Another example is Nara would almost always return my emails/texts/calls within minutes. When she was once with another client when I called her, she texted me back in two minutes saying she would call me back later.
2) Putting the customer above all else. Nara was available for us 24/7 and she would get out of her way to offer us the best service. Also, on a regular basis she checks to make sure her preferred lenders, home inspectors, etc. are still offering competitive pricing and drops those that are not anymore, thus saving money to her clients.
3) Clarity. A combination of Nara’s knowledge, experience, and communication skills results in her clarity in communication. For us newbies, it was really important to understand well all the steps, who does what when and why. Nara would explain all facets of home buying for us in clear and simple terms. Her emails were clear and concise.
4) Knowledge and experience. During our house viewing tour, Nara would immediately bring weak spots in the house to our attention. She would often give us a cost estimate of the problem. Over the years, she surrounded herself with a network of connections in mortgage lending, home inspection, etc. and that’s critical to the overall process efficiency. For example, I had a great interaction with the lender Nara referred me to, and the title company and the home inspector, both recommended by Nara, did their part great, too.
5) Flexibility. From day one, Nara said she would be totally fine working with whatever lender, home inspector, or title company I would prefer. She did recommend a great loan officer she’s been working with for years but after some really intensive mortgage shopping on my end, I eventually chose a different lender, and Nara again said no problem. Things were not going quite smoothly with my lender and on multiple occasions Nara would step in and get the ball rolling again adding to my confidence that we would close on time, which we did.
Soon after closing and moving, we received a thank you letter from Nara and a bunch of return address stickers she thoughtfully prepared for us. If only all the people in the world did their job as great as Nara does, the world would be a much better place."