We contacted Nara hoping she’ll help us find our first home. Because we were new to this whole process, we had no idea what to expect. Nara took the time to explain the process, she helped us see the home we really liked and make an offer for it.
While waiting for our loan to be approved, Nara made sure to keep us up to date with everything that had to be done, she answered every question we had and replied to every email or text right away. We really knew that whatever we needed, she was there.
We will definitely go with her if we’ll ever need to move in the future and we’ll recommend her to anyone we know.
Nara was absolutely wonderful she always had answers quickly and was able to reach 24/7!!!!!!! Even after I bought my home I still had questions and she still answered right away. If your looking for a wonderful realtor who isn't pushy go for Nara!!!
Starting to look for our new home was a bit overwhelming but Nara made the process, exciting, informative and rewarding. Her meticulous attention to detail was very comforting and she had our best interest at heart always. There was never a time that she did not keep us informed or answered our questions, she walked us through every single process/step and even educated us along the way. Nara knows what she is doing and loves it! The professionalism and dedication she showed to us as we found our new home was outstanding. Will I recommend her? Absolutely YES!!!
Nara is a wonderful agent that I can’t recommend highly enough. As a first time home buyer, I was apprehensive and overwhelmed at the start, but Nara assisted me. From house visits, to contracts, to finally getting the keys to the new house, Nara was there for me. Not only was she responsive and accommodating for any request, Nara also educated me on what to look for in a house. She is dependable, intelligent, and extremely responsive; any time I messaged her I would get a response back in minutes! I can safely say that thanks to Nara I’m overjoyed on the new house and excited to work with her again in the future!
Words will do no justice to describe how wonderful Nara is when it comes to buying a new home. As a first-time homebuyer, we were very nervous about the whole process. However, Nara made the whole experience very easy and hassle free. She is pleasant to work with, responsive, professional and most importantly very knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to make sure your requirements and desires are met. Throughout the whole process, Nara was only a text/call away and our questions were answered within minutes. I honestly can't say enough how helpful and supportive she is throughout all phases of home buying process. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Nara, and I would highly recommend her to anyone purchasing/selling real estate. Thank you so much Nara!
Nara Rakhmetova represented me and my wife in our first-time home purchase in Falls Church, VA that closed in June 2017. From the moment I first reached out to Nara back in March till the closing date and beyond, Nara was absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, and helpful agent we could ever hope for.
For the reader’s sake, below I outline Nara’s critical strengths with specific facts and examples from our home-buying experience.
1) Speed. Nara does everything super fast. The day I first called Nara we already had a house in mind we were ready to bid on. Nara judged correctly that that house would sell very quickly and made herself available to meet with us the same night at 8pm. Within an hour and 15 minutes we went over and signed our agreement with her and the entire offer contract. The same night Nara sent our offer to the seller. Another example is Nara would almost always return my emails/texts/calls within minutes. When she was once with another client when I called her, she texted me back in two minutes saying she would call me back later.
2) Putting the customer above all else. Nara was available for us 24/7 and she would get out of her way to offer us the best service. Also, on a regular basis she checks to make sure her preferred lenders, home inspectors, etc. are still offering competitive pricing and drops those that are not anymore, thus saving money to her clients.
3) Clarity. A combination of Nara’s knowledge, experience, and communication skills results in her clarity in communication. For us newbies, it was really important to understand well all the steps, who does what when and why. Nara would explain all facets of home buying for us in clear and simple terms. Her emails were clear and concise.
4) Knowledge and experience. During our house viewing tour, Nara would immediately bring weak spots in the house to our attention. She would often give us a cost estimate of the problem. Over the years, she surrounded herself with a network of connections in mortgage lending, home inspection, etc. and that’s critical to the overall process efficiency. For example, I had a great interaction with the lender Nara referred me to, and the title company and the home inspector, both recommended by Nara, did their part great, too.
5) Flexibility. From day one, Nara said she would be totally fine working with whatever lender, home inspector, or title company I would prefer. She did recommend a great loan officer she’s been working with for years but after some really intensive mortgage shopping on my end, I eventually chose a different lender, and Nara again said no problem. Things were not going quite smoothly with my lender and on multiple occasions Nara would step in and get the ball rolling again adding to my confidence that we would close on time, which we did.
Soon after closing and moving, we received a thank you letter from Nara and a bunch of return address stickers she thoughtfully prepared for us. If only all the people in the world did their job as great as Nara does, the world would be a much better place.
Nara Rakhmetova is very diligent and responsive professional in Real Estate Business. Every house/apartment that we went through was not only analyzed by me, Nara was helping with her suggestions, concerns and personal opinion about property.
Thank you very much from me and my family for finding what we were looking for.
Nara is a excellent and very experienced realtor. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. I hope she would be available when the time comes for me to sell. Her hard work and dedication allowed me to meet the closing date even though my mortgage company had last minute requirements. Thanks for all your hard work Nara.
Nara was amazing to work with, she went the extra mile to make sure that we got the home we really wanted. She was very professional and patient, showing us numerous homes. She then helped us find a great loan officer (and later inspector, electrician and handyman) and was extremely responsive during the whole process. Nara is a hard worker and an overall quality person and I would not hesitate to recommend her!
I really want to share my experience in buying real estate. I was happy with my real estate agent. Nara is a professional in the business. She provides a top class service. Nara understands the desires and requirements of the client. Her punctuality and responsibility has always fascinated me.
I am a foreigner who bought a property in America for the first time. My English is weak. Nara helped me with translations and terminology. I felt
confident and calm during every meeting with developers. Nara responds to emails and sms without delay. She always provides complete, specific and accurate information. She has helped me with the documentation, supported and gave valuable advice.
There is a case that would like to note in particular. I received an invitation from the developer for a pre-drywall inspection of the house. But unfortunately I was in India at the time. It was February, and the
outside temperature was 15F. Nara went for me, made a video of the whole process and sent it to me. I admire her dedication. She is very responsible, concerned,has an active position, optimistic, stress resistant, and a great sense of humor.
I am very happy in my new home. And there is a great merit of Nara.
Friends, if you need help to sell, buy, rent a property I would highly recommend you take the help of Nara. I guarantee that you will be satisfied.
Nara was indispensable with our move from Massachusetts. We had just one day for house hunting and wanted to look at eighteen houses. Unfazed, she scheduled all of them. As we were looking at the houses, she had to rearrange our schedule more than once during the day.
Nara answers her phone and emails early morning, late at night, and on any day of the week. We had to deal with a lot of agents in the past, but none of them comes even close to Nara.
Nara was also extremely helpful in finding a commercial property for our business, guiding us through the entire process.
Selling a home and buying a new one goes without saying is a very stressful affair. You want answers and you want them fast. That's where Nara impressed me the most. Over a period of slightly over two months, I was constantly emailing and texting her for questions or at times asking for information about a particular home. Nara ALWAYS responded immediately with either an answer or a "let me investigate". And an answer always came my way. When it came to finding a new house for us, we gave her our "must have" list, and the next day she delivered a list of potential homes. We narrowed the list down and we found our new home. If you want responsiveness and good-solid expertise, don't look elsewhere. Nara Rakhmetova is your agent!
One of the best agent I have a pleasure of dealing with. First and foremost she is always on time never said I couldn't make it. Secondly, she's very knowledgeable courteous and honest. She emailed me houses that were within my badget. Simply loved her work.
Nara was very helpful and friendly. She went above and beyond to explain the details of the lease and help me with my move-in inspection. She also knows a lot about the local area and gave me many great tips to help me get settled in and make the neighborhood home. I highly recommend her!
Ask Your Agent a Question
Ask Our Lending Partner a Question
Download Our Mobile App
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
My name is Nara Rakhmetova, I am a full time real estate consultant, specializing in Northern VA area. I love my job and take every client's real estate needs personally. Many clients I helped in the past return to me when they again need to buy or sell, as well as send me their friends and family members. Introducing new technology into my services is very important to me. I am the only agent in the area offering Virtual Reality House Hunting service. Ask me how you can see homes for sale in Virtual Reality mode or list your home in VR mode. I take the stress out of the home buying or selling process and make the experience memorable and happy one. I do hope to get to help you as well.
Touring model homes is one of the best ways to get a feel for whether
"Nara was absolutely wonderful she always had answers quickly and was able to reach 24/7!!!!!!! Even after I bought my home I still had questions and she still answered right away. If your looking for a wonderful realtor who isn't pushy go for Nara!!!"